You are here
- The UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLE hereby informs users of this site can create an automated file with personal data that are provided to it as a result of using this website and in strict compliance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
- Users guarantee the veracity and authenticity of the information and data communicated by virtue of using this website. In this respect, it is the users obligation to keep current the information and data in a way that reflects reality at all times. Any false or inaccurate to occur as a result of the information and data expressed as the damage that might cause such information is the responsibility of the users.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/99 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform that the personal data will be collected and stored in a data file which is responsible UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLE .
- Users in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Data Protection Act, may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data collected and archived . The exercise of these rights shall be made by notice addressed to the Legal Department of the University of Seville, and may be made through the Registrar General / Electronic Assistant Registry or Registry of US (the latter through the use of electronic procedure "PRESENTATION INSTANCES aND APPLICATIONS. GENERIC MODEL ") or by any of the means provided for in Article 38.4 of Law 30/1992 on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative procedure. it must be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID communication, passport or other valid document identifying the right holder, unless use of telematic procedure "PRESENTATION OF BODIES AND APPLICATIONS. GENERIC MODEL" is made, in which case the use of electronic signature identifying exempt from filing or document ID equivalent.
- The registered data may be used for the statistical purposes, the transfer of scientific information, incident management or conducting market research in addition to those expressly data were sought.
- In your case, the personal data provided by users may be disclosed to a third party only to fulfill the purposes identified above, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 21 of Law 15/1999 on Data Protection Personal Character, recabándose, in any case, the consent of the stakeholders when necessary.
- By providing personal data to the UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLE, users parties fully and unreservedly accept the treatment of them by the UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLE.
- The UNIVERSITY OF SEVILLE agree to comply with its obligation to maintain secrecy regarding the personal data processed and declares its intention to implement measures such technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment.